Pages

FOUR MIRACLE SKIN CARE PRODUCTS

When my skin is giving me all sorts of trouble I know I can rely on these four products to save my skin and help bring it back to normal. I own quite a few skin care products, most of which I am not really fussed about but do the job so when I rave about something or continuously reach for it, you can trust that it's good.

Listed from left to right: Mario Badescu Drying Lotion, Alpha H Liquid Gold, Sukin Rose Hip Oil, Lush Catastrophe Cosmetic fresh face mask

Although the Lush Catastrophe Cosmetic fresh face mask is a relatively new purchase every time I use it I notice pretty dramatic results. It keeps skin clear and really lives up to its claims to calm problematic areas and reduce inflammation while also making the skin very smooth and soft. While the packaging is fairly small I've managed to get a good amount of use out of it so far and still have quite a lot left. I am with out a doubt going to pick this up again along with another fresh face mask to try out, Lush do such fantastic products!

Both the Mario Badescu Drying Lotion and Alpha H Liquid Gold are products I have used up many times and have been staples in my skin care regime for years now. The Drying Lotion is fantastic to throw onto that pesky pimple before bed and in the morning it will be dramatically reduced. Alpha H Liquid Gold is one of those crazy hyped up skin care products, so much more a couple of years ago and I think it does deserves the hype. I use this around two to three times a week and I feel that it has helped to reduce my acne scars and it leaves my skin looking bright and feeling incredibly smooth.

The last product that is a must in my skin care draw is Sukin's Rose hip oil. I used to have pretty oily skin but over the years it has become more on the dryer side, bringing a few stubborn flaky patches with it that I have had a little trouble getting rid of. Rose hip oil with its many moisturising properties, is great at combatting this problem as well as fighting acne scaring. I also find that rose hip oil helps to even up the skin tone and give it a beautiful healthy glow. As much as I love rose hip I do want to try out some other oils and would appreciate any recommendations!

What are your holy grail skin care products? Have you used any of these?

7 comments

  1. Ohh I would love to see how Alpha H's Liquid Gold is on my skin~ ^ ^
    I have only heard positive things about it! ^ - ^

    www.thedailydollyblog.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. You should definitely try it out, it's great and lasts forever! xx

      Delete
  2. I bought Mario Badescu's drying lotion for the Black Friday and it really works! I am really happy with it, totally recommended. I'm looking for a face mask and that one from Lush seems really nice. xx

    theglowlab.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I'm glad you like the Drying Lotion, how amazing is it?! I'm sure you would love the Lush mask I didn't think I'd love it as much as I do, I definitely recommend it xx

      Delete
  3. I'd love to try Alpha H's Liquid Gold and that Mario Badescu Drying Lotion sounds soooo good!

    Mademoiselle-Lala.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. You should give them a go, I'm sure you would love them! I couldn't recommend the Drying Lotion more, it really does it's job! xx

      Delete
  4. Liquid Gold is great but if I had to recommend one out of the three I'd pick the Drying Lotion, so amazing! :) xx

    ReplyDelete