Pages

MAC Lipstick Collection and Swatches

Listed from left to right: Patisserie, Creme Cup, Lovelorn, Please Me, Vegas Volt, Morange, Heaux, All Fired Up, Craving, Ruby Woo, Rebel, Diva 

MAC lipsticks are without a doubt one of the most popular, if not most popular lip products on the market and it's not hard to see why. With such a wide variety of beautiful shades and finishes it is quite easy to get lost when choosing at the MAC counter. I have a nice collection at the moment that is always expanding, this something my lips love but wallet hates due to the hefty price tag of $36 in Australia. My most worn have to be Patisserie, Ruby Woo, Rebel and Diva but my current favourite and newest of my collection is Craving, a gorgeous neutral plum thats perfect for the Autumn weather.

If you would like to see the swatches and how they look on the lips please watch my video below!


If you have any questions please leave them in the comments below!
What is your favourite MAC lipstick?

Post a Comment